The easiest free, responsive WordPress themes for creating websites is Astra. It is an attractive, quick, fully-customized and search engine friendly WordPress theme for a new website, blog, business site, SEO/SEM method, etc. It is also a light-weight theme which provides unmatched speed. This theme is fully customizable with over 50+ skins & colors that work with any kind of web design.
With the evolution of technology, there are numerous plugins available nowadays for the developers to integrate their websites with the best ones. But, most of the plugins are not compatible with older versions of WordPress versions. Moreover, many of them are not coded in compatible codes with the latest WordPress version. And, these outdated codes will break your website compatibility with future updates and releases of WordPress. So, while choosing the best themes for your website here are some of the tips that you must remember while choosing one:
* There are several plugins available on the Internet but the majority of them are not free. This means that there is no guarantee for their functionality. Although most of them do provide the desired functions, you need to double-check the compatibility of your plugin with the version of WordPress that you use. In case, if any of the plugin doesn’t load on your WordPress installation, or some other bugs occurs, then you have no other option than downloading and using another free theme. Besides, this waste time, effort and money.
* WordPress Flex slider is one of the best free, responsive WordPress themes for creating slider-based layouts. One can use WordPress Flex slider in order to make the content changeable without changing the position of each block. This feature provides a flexible design with smooth transition effects. It is an ideal option for large or complex website layouts. It is supported on all the latest WordPress versions.
* While choosing free WordPress themes, keep only two things in mind their simplicity and flexibility. While simplicity refers to the visual appearance which remains unchanged. On the other hand flexibility refers to the functionality offered by them. These two are important criteria while choosing shared hosting solutions for your website. There are many WordPress themes available for you to choose from such as Lifestyle, default, Zen and many more. It will be difficult for you to choose one from so, it would be better for you to do extensive research about the available options so that you can choose the best among them.
* When choosing the best free WordPress themes, you should look for user friendliness. It means that it should be easy to install, use and configure. Another important factor is functionality. These are some of the most vital factors that any website needs. You need to look for a theme that has high functionality so that you can maximize your online presence.
* WordPress supports all major languages including Arabic, Hebrew, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese. For this purpose, you can also find several free WordPress themes in these languages. For example, there is the Turkish Skt WordPress Theme available. The Spanish Skt Theme is highly appreciated by a lot of users because it offers a simple and elegant look. If you want to learn a new language and want to promote your business then you should definitely go for skt full version.
* You should definitely invest time and effort in downloading free responsive themes from the Internet. There are numerous sites where one can download various free WordPress plugins such as the Woesizer Widget plugin, the Contact Us Form and the Google Maps Icons. One must ensure that the plugin he/she chooses works perfectly on his/her site.