I’ve been looking for tips for several months to help new developers learn how to do what they want to accomplish. Let me share a few best practices that will ensure you have the best experience with React and other “modern” frameworks.
* Web design basics. Web design is where you build a website. If you want to build a site that will be very interactive and with a lot of, then you should read up on the HTML and CSS.
* Navigation. One of the best practices for web developers is to have a navigation bar at the top of the page. In other words, there should be a navigation bar or column at the top of the page where users can click on to move from one place to another. By having a navigation bar, you are taking away some of the interactive aspect of your site, but you also get a better experience.
* Flash. Flash is definitely not cool anymore. This is important to know because React requires you to use it, so it needs to be a top priority. So, be sure you use CSS and a responsive layout for your flash.
* Client Side. React is all about the DOM and using the DOM to build the page.
* Scripts. You really don’t need to use scripts unless you are an expert. This is the same when using different languages as you’ll have to look at the source code of the script to figure out how to use it.
* Integration. You should always be keeping your plugins updated with new ways to build websites. It’s always good to do this since you never know what is going to break.
You are going to see many new powerful tools coming out on the web today. These tools are all designed to give you the ability to build interactive sites and provide a real sense of user interface and interactivity.
These are the best practices to follow. They allow you to build applications that work seamlessly together and give you the real time experience.